Critical Facilities Solutions is continually evolving in response to customer needs. As specialists in maintaining the cleanliness of data center environments, our services are being specifically developed to complement our established skill-sets, working practices, processes, and technical understanding of the dynamics within the operational areas of the data center.
To successfully maintain cleanliness and air quality in the data center, a thorough understanding of the contributing factors in and around the environment is required. Direct and indirect cooling, raised floor access and solid floor arrangements, up-flow, down-flow, in-row, variable speed and fixed speed – belt driven CRAH (Computer Room Air Handlers) constantly challenge our service delivery. Rising to these challenges day-in and day-out, we have come to learn of the pains our customers have endured along their constant learning path and have risen to the challenge to help resolve these issues.
Key drivers to choose Critical Facilities Solutions Services:
Increase Resilience, through…
- Professional contamination management – both particulate & biological
- Airflow Optimization – improving effectiveness & utilization
- Mechanical Floor Integrity
Improve Credibility, through…
- Contribution to CSR (Corporate & Social Responsibility, and Carbon Sustainability Reporting)
- Compliance – testing & certification
- Robust policy & procedures
- Promotion of Operational Best Practices
Reduce Carbon, through…
- Airflow Optimization- improving efficiency (PUE)
- Optimized service delivery solutions; permanent site presence or ‘parachute’ deployed teams